Summer is in full swing, and it’s time to kick back, relax, and enjoy the sun. And what better way to do so than with a refreshing cocktail in hand? If you’re on the hunt for a delicious and easy-to-make drink that will impress your guests, look no further than this Raspberry Beer Cocktail.
Whether you are lounging by the pool or hosting a dinner party, this drink is sure to impress your guests with its delightful taste and professional presentation. It’s an essential summer cocktail recipe.
I was introduced to this deliciousness last summer when my dad’s wife whipped up a batch for a pool party. We bobbed around in the pool and drank it red-solo-cup style. It was fabulous. Not only was the refreshment delicious, but the taste certainly conjured up wonderful memories in the sun.
It also paired perfectly with some cucumber pasta salad, pepperoni bread, and strawberry crunch cake for dessert!
I also love this raspberry beer cocktail because it’s ridiculously easy to make. Toss all of the ingredients into a bowl or pitcher, and you’re ready to go. Your guests are free to help themselves and you can walk away and enjoy the party.
Yes, this drink does contain beer, but if you’re not a beer fan, have no fear. You can barely taste the beer. The tart fruit and juicy raspberries are the star of the show.
Why You’ll Love This Cocktail
- The perfect blend of raspberry and beer creates a unique, fruity flavor that is both refreshing and satisfying.
- It’s so simple to make! With just a few easy-to-find ingredients and a quick stir, you’ll have a delicious cocktail that rivals those made by professional mixologists. No need to spend hours perfecting your mixology skills – this drink is easy enough for even the most novice bartenders to master.
- While it’s perfect for summer, you can easily serve this any occasion or season.
To make a delicious raspberry beer punch, there are a few key ingredients that you’ll need.
- fresh raspberries
- chilled beer – I used Blue Moon, but any summery beer will work.
- frozen raspberry (or pink) lemonade concentrate
- lemon and lime slices for garnish
How to Make
It’s really simple!
- In a large jar or pitcher, stir together the beer, lemonade concentrate, and vodka.
- Add ice and garnish with fresh raspberries and lemon and limes slices.
- Serve in a glass with ice.
And that’s it! Now you’re ready for the party to begin! I really love this recipe and I think you will, too. It’s such a great summer cocktail.
Tips For Serving
Experiment with different garnishes to give your raspberry beer punch a unique twist. You can opt for fresh raspberries or blackberries to bring out the fruity notes, or mint leaves for a refreshing touch.
Citrus fruits like lemon or lime can add a tangy twist that balances the sweetness of the punch. However, be careful not to overdo it with the garnishes as they can overpower the raspberry beer punch.
Frequently Asked Questions
Now that you’ve got the perfect recipe for a refreshing raspberry beer cocktail, it’s time to answer some frequently asked questions to help you master the art of creating it:
Can I use frozen raspberries instead of fresh ones?
Yes! Frozen raspberries will work just as well as fresh ones in this recipe.
Can I use a different type of fruit?
Sure! Why not? I think any berry (blueberries, blackberries, strawberries) would work in this recipe. Or try mixing them all together.
Can I use a different type of beer?
Absolutely. You can experiment with different types of beer to see what works best for your taste preferences. Raspberry flavored beers, IPAs,or wheat beers can also complement the fruity flavors of this cocktail.
Looking for more summer cocktail ideas? Try these tasty recipes:
I hope that you find an occasion to make and enjoy this raspberry beer cocktail. I know you’ll love it! If you do, please leave a comment and a 5-star rating below.
Want more from Inspired by Charm? Join the IBC Mailing List for inspiration in your inbox! Follow along on Instagram and TikTok for daily updates and behind-the-scenes looks at my processes. There’s even more inspiration on Facebook and Pinterest!
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
- 4 bottles (12 ounces each) chilled beer I used Blue Moon, but any summery beer will work.
- 1 container (12 ounces) frozen raspberry (or pink) lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup vodka
- lemon and lime slices for garnish
In a large jar or pitcher, stir together the beer, lemonade concentrate, and vodka.
Add ice and garnish with fresh raspberries and lemon and limes slices.
Serve in a glass with ice. Garnish with rasberries.
Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 121mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 13IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg